Discover Events Taking Place In The USA
Purpose: To promote literacy awareness, to give exposure to African-American authors, writers, and to motivate, and develop aspiring new writers and authors. To showcase Black Businesses, provide exposure and to increase their sales
Black owned Small Business Saturday. Shop Black owned Businesses. A platform to buy black and support Small Black Owned Businesses.
Shop Black owned businesses for Spring. A platform to buy black and Support Small Black Owned Businesses, keeping the 1.3 Trillion Spending power in our communities.
Just in time for spring, Black owned small business Saturday (tm) brings you a most invigorating extravaganza, designed to bring together small black owned businesses and entrepreneurs teach attendees all about the fine fundamentals of black businesses in the business world whether its beauty, real estate, publishing ,hair, public speaking, makeup, ownership and entrepreneurship. This delightful Black owned Small business Saturday will feature advice, stories, tips and tricks from Black owned businesses.
Black Business Expo (Atlanta) April 27th 2019
This event will consist of local businesses and local guest speakers, musical entertainment, workshops, internships, food vendors, and raffles. We value our black businesses and would love to see them prosper in our community.
If you're interested in becoming a business owner and would like to get information on how to start your own company this event will also be for you. This event will have business advisors and financial advisors to assist you with any questions you may have. We welcome everyone to our event and come out and enjoy, support, learn, invest and buy products from your very own local business owners.
The Pan African weekend is an annual destination event for the celebration of Pan African culture and excellence. It is the only conference of it's kind designed to highlight, empower and the impact and contributions of foreign- born blacks and people of African descent in the United States and foster greater cultural, social and economic empowerment and integration. The multi-day event includes forums, business luncheon, workshops, empowerment talks, networking events, awards gala and more
The mission of the Black Interior Designers Network (BIDN) is to celebrate diversity within the interior design industry by highlighting designers of color and supporting black designers with business development opportunities.
We Strive To:
· Build a community resource of African-American Interior Designers capable of handling design projects of various sizes and scope.
· Showcase African American home and lifestyle through partnerships with various media outlets, books, magazines, blogs and network television appearances.
· Partner with brands willing to work with designers from our network to ensure competitive pricing and business expansion opportunities.
· Celebrate the unique contribution designers of color bring to the interior design industry.
· Provide business development training to designers through our national and regional events.
· Use the combined wisdom of the designers on the African American Top 20 List to educate and encourage the next generation of interior design professionals.
Black History is more than 28 days, its 365. It is important to teach the black community, especially the youth, about their history and culture, while also highlighting and nurturing their creativity. We want to show the youth what it means to be black and independent as an individual and business owner in America.
OUR EVENT WILL FOCUS ON ART-FASHION-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS-HAIR-CRAFT-MUSIC and much more
The Keirenae, LLC is committed to providing New Jersey and the surrounding tri-state area with an event that allows them to learn more about their natural hair and beauty, promotes self-love and mental wellness!
Get Ready for a day of:
· Shopping with 20 plus unique vendors- showcasing products and services which cater to women of colour
· Natural Hair Panels and Q&A
· Natural Hair Demonstrations
· Expert Health and Wellness Discussions
· Product Swap! Bring your gently used natural hair products and swap them for others' gently used natural products!
This is the official conference representing the African Diaspora. The main purpose of this conference to:
1. Put in nominations for our official Black Gov't.
2. Begin the process of establishing a Collective Treasury.
3. Explore investment opportunities (real estate).
4. Establish a central care line/website/media outlet which brings us all together, allows us to express any concerns we are having publicly to form a sense of collectivism/unity and support. Keep us all on the same page.
The Black Business Expo is an effective platform in ultimate exposure for Sponsors, African-American businesses, financial institutions, health and wellness companies. The Black Business Expo is a great event and resource for city, county & local government agencies, academic institutions, and various community resources. The Black Business Expo is designed for all vocations who are recruiting or have cutting-edge products or services to provide or sell that can make a positive impact in the lives of the urban community.
The Black Business Expo (BBE) serves a statewide community using business as a force for change. Its vision is that all companies compete to be the finest in North Carolina, and also the best for North Carolina businesses.