In Gun We Trust
How one black man balances the title of ‘pastor’ and ‘gun rights activist’ By Freedom Eche January 2019
It seems that Kenn Blanchard is on a mission to get through as many careers and receive as many accreditations in one life time as humanly possible.
What other conclusion can you draw from a man that has:
1. Been a police firearms trainer since 1986
2. A gun rights activist since 1991
3. A book publisher (Black Man With A Gun 1999)
4. A Webmaster, launching the Black Man With A Gun website in 2000
5. Hosting his Podcast since 2007
6. A trained public speaker
7. He is a US veteran and served in the USMC
8. Has been hired by the CIA and has helped developed many ‘protective programs’ that the still use.
9. He joined the Christian ministry and was ordained as a Baptist minister of the Gospel
10. He has worked with seven different defence contractors
11. He is an entrepreneur that has worked hard to make it within the firearms market
12. He developed a business aiming to encourage minority groups to take an interest in shooting related sports
13. He is the founder of a nationwide shooting club called the Tenth Cavalry Gun Club (called Tenth Cavalry after the black army division of Buffalo soldiers)
14. He has been honoured with the National Rifle Association’s Carter-Knight Freedom award
15. And also the Second Amendment Foundations’ Gun Defender Award of the month (August 1997) and the Gabriel Possenti medal from the St. Possenti Society
16. Blanchard has been has been featured in BBC documentaries, has worked as a columnist for New Voices newspaper, worked as a director and chaplain of the Law Enforcement Alliance of America.
17. He has worked with the American Sport Shootong Council, the CATO institute and Gun Owners of America
Catch up with Kenn on his Podcast
And click here to purchase his book 'Black Man With A Gun: Reloaded' from Amazon